Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Our first P-day email...it couldnt come soon enough!

Here it is...I cried with the first word.
Please remember to send any emails by either dearelder.com to mailbox #266 or by email to camille.weller@myldsmail.net or you can snail mail to:
Sister Camille Melissa Weller
MTC Mailbox #266
PER-ARE
2005 N 900 E
Provo, UT 84604-1793
 *******************************************************************************

Mom!!!!!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh im so excited that I finally get to write you. I only get a half hour to email so try to tell everyone to send me letters, I have alot more time to respond to those! Also I only get to check my lds mail so please check my gmail and send anything to me from it.
Day 1: The first day here was crazy, they shuffle you thru a line and give you your name tag that has a bright orange dot on it so everyone knows your a newbie. It's kinda nice though cuz everyone says "Welcome" where ever you go. Then we took our lugage to our room and then we went straight to class and got all our books. There is six of us in our room, with three bunk beds, me and my companion Hermana Bledsoe and two other sister from our district and then two that are going to Korea and have been here for 4 weeks already. I love love love all of the girls in my room, we all get along so well. The first class and all of our classes are all in Spanish. It's crazy how much I remember, I can usually understand everything that she says (Herman Sherwood, our teacher) which is crazy but I have a hard time saying the things I want. Then we had dinner and unpacked our stuff. 10:15 is quiet time and then lights go out at 10:30. I actually slept pretty good that night which surprised me, no tears either :)  
Day 2: We got up at 6 and went to Yoga but I felt like it just made me more tired. haha. We had breakfast and then went to a little devotional, I raised my hand to give some input and it was so cool, I felt like the spirit was talking thru me. That day was so long, me and my companion was so tired, it was awful, we met our Branch Presidency that night and got interviewed and they gave us a little orientation so we kinda knew where everything was. haha. The first day here was the longest day of my life.....until the 2 day!! :)
Day 3: I finally got to see Kelsey!!! You have no idea how amazing it feels to see people you know around here, that and getting letters and package is the saving grace of your day. We already have an investigator who is actually our teacher that we are teaching...all in Spanish. Crazy right?? We already know how to pray and to bear our testimonies in Spanish and basically how to carry on a normal conversation. haha. This day was so funny, we was so tired that me and my companion went into the wrong classroom and it took us a good five minutes to figure out why the elders in the hall were looking at us so wierd...we were in their classroom....haha ahhhh! Man it is great here, the time goes by so slow but I feel like I have so much to learn so in a way it is a blessing. My district is all going to Peru except 1 who is going to Columbia and we are all waiting on our Visas. My companion is going to the Lima East Mission and there is two Elders that are going to the Arequipa mission like me. I am so going to try to send you some pictures of all of them today, they are my new family, I love them. We all feed off of eachother. It is great.
Day 4: We get to go to the Gym usally once a day so I have been getting my workout on ;) My whole district decided to wear red that day. It was so cute. Ther best part of this day was Saturday night....guess who got the stomach flu??? That's right I did. I woke up at 2 am and was up till 7am throwing up my guts. It was awful...finally my companion called the Doctor and they brought me some medicine to make me less nausious and a million gatorades. But me and my compaion had to stay in our room the whole day on Sunday.
Day 5: I slept most of Sunday and could seriously not get out of bed without wanting to throw up everywhere, I felt so bad because my companion just had to sit in there with me. Luckily a General Authority didnt speak at the devotional or I would have felt super bad. haha. I finally got ready and made myself go to dinner with her at 4:30 because she had been fasting all day and was starving but I could barely eat Ice Cream, It was awful. Anyways we had to stay in our room the rest of the night so I got to write some letters which is good.
Today is Day 6: I honestly didnt think I would make it to today. Today is Pday so normally I will email and write everyone back on Mondays, so we got to go to the Temple this morning and for the first time I felt like this is where I am supposed to be. Yesterday was really hard, it is easy to forget about home life when you are busy studying and learning, but when you are stuck in your room all day it is easy to get emotional and miss home. I miss everyone like CRAZY and I love getting letters and packages, it makes the days a millions times better, no word on the Visa yet but we are all hoping they come this week so we can leave next week after Conference. Hopefully a General Authority will be here this weekend! :) I am doing good though, yesterday made me realize how lucky I am to be able to be working and learning and not stuck in bed. "No se preocupen demasiado" - dont worry to much. VALE LA PENA - its worth it :) I know that this experience will make me a better person, a better wife, and a better mother. I know it's going to be hard but I can do it.:) I could use some mints, they dont let us have gum here! And some chapstick, maybe some cute papers or envelopes but that is all I can think of! The story about the car cracks me up! Hopefully you will start noticing more and more blessing for me being out here! Let me know anyother questions you have or want me to write about in my letters! It is going to be a long journey but I know it will be worth it in the end! LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU, LOVE YOU!!! :) Can't wait to hear from you and to write you in a week!!! Enjoy conference and go to church :) Yo se que la iglesia de jesucristo es verdadero, y dios es mucho amoroso y es nuestro padre celestail. Yo se que en el nombre de jesucristo Amen. Love you!!:)


No comments:

Post a Comment