Tuesday, January 28, 2014

1/6/2014 Email


From: Camille Weller [mailto:camille.weller@myldsmail.net]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2014 9:57 AM
To: Melissa Wheatley;
Subject: 2014(:
 

Well family and friends WELCOME TO THE NEW YEAR(: 2014(:

This week was a good one, me and Hermana Jacobson learned a lot and have a lot of things on our quote board... for example..

"if someone wants to do something.. theyll do it"

"There are no fence sitters either your walking away from Christ or towards him"

anyways those are some of our quotes(: 

Well new years was interesting, and amazing!! haha we stayed up til midnight and went out to watch the fireworks, which were crazier than Christmas!! 

I took a moment and just thought about how fast this past year went by and all that has happened... im on a mission which is pretty crazy, ive lived in peru for almost 7 months of the year and i learned a new language!! But more important than all of that is how much my testimony has grown of this gospel and all the amazing experiences i have had. I have grown such a love for my savior and this gospel. i learn more and more from the scriptures each day and have a love and a desire to study them. I know that Joseph smith was and is a true prophet of god and that he restored the church of Jesus Christ on this earth at this time for us .I know the Book of mormon is the true word of God and have recieved many blessings from that sacred book. I love this Gospel. i know that this is the true chruch with all my heart and no one could ever convince me otherwise. Im not perfect, ive made a lot of mistakes in my life, but in return i have learned a lot. and those mistakes and lessons learned have made me who i am today. 

We are still working with our investigators to get them to baptism but we also have a lot of less actives we are working with. We had 2 woman come to church this week and last week who have been inactive for a long time and are now excited to keep moving forward. 

Transfers are on sunday... 6 weeks fly by!! I cant believe its been that long and that me and hermanan jacobson could be split up soon... But i know that the lord knows best and that i will be put with who i need to be! 

I just wanted to thank all of you for helping make this past year one of the best. I also wanted to challenge all of you to just try each day of this year to improve. I learned this week that we arent perfect, nor will we be in this life, all we can do is just try harder each day. We will still make mistakes and mess up but if we just keep moving forward and trying to be better we will improve(: So instead of putting huge goals for this year, my goal is to try harder to be better each day(; THE CHURCH IS TRUE, i have never been happier or more blessed in my life. Love you all!!!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

love,

Hermana Weller

No comments:

Post a Comment